Fun & Interesting Fact
Exploding Office Chair Kills Boy

Exploding Office Chair Kills Boy

So you’ve heard of TV’s, computers and even cameras blowing up, but a chair!?

Well yes, it’s true.

A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, which sent large pieces of metal into his rectum.

He then bled to death due to this.

The explosion supposedly came from the gas cylinder that’s in the bottom of the chair, which allows the seat to be adjusted.

When you sit on the chair, the canister gets compressed and is possible to create enough energy to make the seat cushion go boom thus resulting in your death.

This is not the first time a chair has exploded either.

Luckily my chair isn’t an office chair, it’s just a sofa!

I wonder who’ll be getting sued for this?!

Close Menu